Friday 24 August 2012

"When you’re sad, you’re not really sad. You are merely oblivious to the good things in your life. There is always a crack of light in the darkness. Find it."

Just a short update before I snuggle up and sleep :) Had an extremely pleasant surprise today when my piano teacher told me i got a Merit for my G7 practical... To be honest i expected to barely pass or something, with my horrid sigh reading on that day -insert gasp face- So yeap i'm extremely delighted and glad that at least i know i'm doing quite okay in certain aspects in my life and that i'm sort of gifted in a way or another -self consolation-

Anyway Mr Tan's situation really DID get out of hand, and though i agree to a small extent with comments that says he's going overboard, I guess this is a good time for all of us to reflect on how we've been as students - how we've taken teachers for granted, how we've disrespected or disregarded them and their good intentions. Don't wanna post too much about this here, but all in all, I really don't want to lose Mr Tan as a GP tutor. He really is very good and makes life enjoyable. He may've been mean to me in ways or another especially when he's in a foul mood; but whatever it is, i really wish for him to give our class a second chance or something. #crossingfingers


On another note, i'm just really tired of seeing you and acting as though we're mere hi-bye friends just so others wouldn't get the wrong idea. I really dislike having to conform towards a society that creates big fusses and messes up friendships with two people of the opposite gender. I must say i'm grateful that i still have jz and ws still being 2 of my 4 best friends. It's just so hard, especially when you were one of the people who supposedly understood me the most. And yet i got hurt all over again by you, by someone who means a lot to me. I just don't understand what i'm supposed to do now. It's as though we can't even sustain a long conversation with each other anymore. Am I really gonna lose this friendship that i hold so dear? When will all this take a turn for the better?
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay / But that's not what gets me
What hurts the most / Was being so close
And havin' so much to say / And watchin' you walk away
Guess i'll just continue holding on. I'm just hoping this will all be strong enough to sustain through this, i don't want to go through another round of having to struggle with losing something i hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment