Tuesday 21 August 2012

Nobody said it was easy / No one ever said it would be this hard

Today was alright, I guess. Had nightmares like crazy last night and semi-woke up with a headache, sigh. Mom thought I was being utterly irresponsible and purposely chose to be late so she was all dramatic like "where did the real nicole go, what did you do to her" kind of thing haha. So yeah she was raging and refused to send me to school so I ended up going myself on bus 12 and being almost an hour late.. Sigh.

Rest of the day was just mundane with 2H of math.. And sometimes I pity Mr Ong cause it's actually the subject itself that's mundane, not him. Think he feels rather down or helpless when it comes to our class.. Explains why he always tries to entertain us or make it more interesting for us. He's a good teacher, actually. :)

So after math it was econs test and to be really honest, the question was just rage-worthy. Was really annoyed by it ugh. But anyway I guess I've got more confidence for this test in a sense? I studied really really hard for it :(

Was supposed to go KFC with weishuen and yijun but went home with Eunice instead haha. Spending more time with her recently :) In a sense when you sort of drift from one, you get closer again to another, right?

Short post for now, gotta go have dinz and start on geog / bio. 30 more days till promos... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment