Thursday 16 August 2012

It's so hard to say that I'm sorry / I'll make everything alright / All these things that I've done
Now what have I become, and where'd I go wrong? / I don't mean to hurt, just to put you first

New blog / New thoughts / New feelings / Same life
It's been a crazy few months and i've realized no matter how much time i "wasted" on blogging in the past, it was a true form of release for tension, thoughts and cooped up feelings. So yes, it's been crazy, really. So many wrong decisions, so much disappointments, so many surprises, setbacks, efforts wasted, smiles, tears and it'd been just a whirlpool of what seemed like such an incredibly long time.


To be honest, i'm extremely consoled that i'm seeing better days - recent happenings and events hadn't been nerve-wrecking and all-so-disappointing. NDP / Zoo / Gardens By The Bay with family was truly amazing and it was time well spent. With all the madness in the past few months, i just really need normalcy in life again. And perhaps i'm keeping my toes on the ground now.

Back to Geography, won't want to disappoint myself in tomorrow's test, would i?
Be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment