Thursday 16 August 2012


And out of all these things I've done / I think I love you better now

Feeling rather insecure for Geography now (and yet i'm ironically here); I've been studying for this for a while now, having a rather productive session in school doing up essay plans. Shall wake earlier tomorrow morning and continue from there.

Hadn't felt proud of myself in any way for a while now, not since I did up Deon's big birthday present and stuff, but that aside, it's been just lows for academics and achievements for me.


It was an amazing experience for me compiling this and truly, i've got no regrets about it. I just wish some conversations / arguments / thoughts hadn't arised but it did, so i guess i can only take it in my stride.

Aunty Ivy and the 4Js were back for a while :) So along with Aunty Siewyan and Jen we all went to the Zoo hahaha :) It was really fun and relaxing, i missed these kind of days where it was just complete liberation from all the stress and madness of reality to get up close with nature and good company :)


               
Really enjoyable day hurhur. Can't wait till i go visit them in London again, oh how i missed that beautiful and wonderful city with all the amazing architecture and medieval buildings :)

Shall end off this horribly short post here, will post again soon :) Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment