Thursday 30 August 2012

Proverbs 14:13-14 (ESV)
Even in laughter the heart may ache, and the end of joy may be grief. The backslider in heart will be filled with the fruit of his ways, and a good man will be filled with the fruit of his ways.


In math lecture now but I'm really vexed about something else. I don't understand why she can't make things clear and just stop hurting him. Lol not that I like him but he's a close friend so I can't bear to see him hurt, really. He's doubted himself so many times, been selfless toward her, sweet, thoughtful and nice. Well maybe some girls just like those who don't give them the attention, but seriously, she should just stop prolonging his agony in seeing her and the other guy together. Maybe she has her own reasons and troubles. Maybe she's just confused and at loss of what to do. I don't know. I choose to believe that she definitely feels for him, but for a hopeless romantic like me, i'm starting to doubt that and I'm feeling really bad for him. She should know that he's been there for her, being a pillar of support just loving her with all his heart. And she should know that she could affect him a lot / the most, and that whatever she's doing now is not protecting him from any "hurt" that she may inflict - its ironically hurting him even more, to the extent that he may just give up after all this while.

I'm just hoping things will be alright for him, and I hope that she'll realise what she's doing soon. I really don't hope to see that she loses such a good guy like him for someone like.. okay no names. But really. She's giving up a thoughtful and selfless guy for someone who's just treating her like a prize to compete for.

Hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment