Friday 17 August 2012

Horrid number of people at Paya now, can't even get onto the trains ugh. Didn't get to go for choir in the end cuz it's the start of seventh month.. -inserts exasperated face- so yeah studied econs in the freezing cold library till my laptop ran outta batt.

Currently being squished on board the train now it's really packed like sardines wtheck. CAN'T BREATHE PROPERLY D: Hate going home during peak hours. Hate going home alone ):

Anyway I got back my econs case study test just now and ugh it was just disgusting, I've had enough of failing.. And the most annoying thing was that the question I had the most confidence and spent the longest time on earned me a meagre 1 out of 6 points just cause I didn't refer to the extracts given (not like I knew, it'd have been easier if I didn't have to think of my own real life examples ugh ironic). Just look at this man, it's so annoying I can't tank. ): All my time and effort for one bloody mark. Okay peeved now, shall not write more >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment