Monday 24 December 2012

December /1

HELLO FOLKS ^_^
Back to post! Say hi to tubby ha he's accompanying me on my sleepless night gaaaah.
 
So yep, December's been a really great month on a whole with activities packed to the brim almost every single day! So yep first off was Zoo trip with the coaches on the 19th!! Not the group of coaches i'm close to or anything but i'm still glad that i got this chance to hang out with themm and get to know them better!
-
20th was spent with choir :) Had practice before Ms Fang's farewell party and i'm really sad to see such a good teacher leave DHS omg :( All the good teachers are seriously leaving grrr. Anyway group shot of the night; love choir to bits and pieces though i must say i really do miss JH choir..
-
Next up is 21st Dec 2012 ha! New achievement added to resume: Survived "apocalypse".
But those few moments of uncertainty that it may have really happened really made me think on whether i'd leave without regrets. And it made me even more thankful than i already was to the people who stayed in my life and supported me through. It made me thankful for the fact that i have a complete family who loves and cares for me to bits (though they seriously fuss around too much at times). It also made me thankful for all the opportunities in my life that came by, be it bad or good; the bad ones made me stronger and more resilient and the good opportunities allowed me to feel joy. So extremely blessed.
-
23rd Dec was spent celebrating early christmas with the lovelies at my house!!
 Had a really great time with them hahaha with the usual camwhores / laughing at random stuff
/ life-updating and all. Thankful for these girls in my Dunman High life,
it'd definitely be different without them!!
-
Spent the first part of Christmas eve with Russ! Watched Les Miz together though we went in only when Anne Hathaway was singing "I Dreamed A Dream" grr that late pig. But anyway he brought Guffy along!!!! And the second photo's my christmas present hah poem + pen :)
Oh and this one's not really christmas eve but i posted letters for the first time in a long time!! :)
Our usual feast that we always can't finish LOL
Christmas look this year!!! Looks really pretty right HAH
Cousins at Christmas :) With Amy's new boyf Sean of course :):)
MOM FINALLY GOT ME MY LONG AWAITED POLAROID OMG AND ITS WHITE
Christmas Eve with family, as usual. it's been 17 amazing years and i'm so thankful for this family who celebrates bdays and festives together since forever :)
-
Yeap so that kinda sums up my Dec (excluding the Shanghai trip)
I'd post on Shanghai trip but i'm just really lazy. And it's actually 1st of Feb now though imma set this post's date as the day i drafted it on. So okay bye HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment