Monday 10 December 2012

Angst, fury, upset, depressed, appalled, disturbed, bothered, distressed, frantic, unsettled.
These are only some of the words to describe my mood now and it's all because my whole archive of iPhone photos (in thousands) and 2012 DSLR photos are gone. Like just, poof! GONE. I'm so pissed off right now.

It could either be that
1) There was a harddrive corruption or
2) Some idiot went to override my bunch of photos to store theirs

Whatever it is, i'm depressed. Thoroughly. I just hope all of those photos will come back :'( Losing my camera + 2000 photos within it in Prague was already a major distress and scar in my life i can't afford to lose any more snapshots of memories. I'll just break down and weep like a baby because my photos mean THAT much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment