Friday 14 December 2012



Good morning everyone -inserts sun emoticon-
Figured i'd blog to make myself seem less of an emo bozo cause people've been asking me if i was alright (from the last post) so for the last time, i. am. fine., and that post were just some thoughts i had on mind. I'm not entirely sad or moping about it, trust me. It's just that i get a lil down at times when i think about how things change and all; it scares me.

Talked to Russ and Eric about it (two very intellectual and seemingly logical people when it comes to giving advice so i gained insight ha) and yeah, from Russ i got reminded of how much it would be unsustainable for me to be the one constantly putting in effort for something that may not be worth it and that i'm worth the effort too (aw thanks). And then came Eric who started talking to me about it because he's a blog stalker (tsk everyone beware!!! kidding) and yeah he reminded me on how i "chose to believe the best in your friends though they might not be the same" and that i'm in se;f-denial. Thanks mdear friend ha i needed that. Oh and he rephrased my thoughts well too; "you treasure all friendships and relations for what they are, but once there's a change, you find it difficult to adapt as these are the things you hold on dearly and are the pillars of support". Yes, exactly.

I realised that about myself as i was talking on the phone with Russ last night too. No matter how much things/ situations around me changes, i'm well able to handle; but when it comes to friends and relations, i really get into a fix of how to handle the change cause these are the things that matter very much to me. (Yay i just got to know myself a lil better)

So yep, i'll persevere, and like i said, i never give up on anyone. No matter how hard it gets.
Out for lunch today before coaches gathering at Pearlyn's! Hyped for that :)

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment