Saturday 8 December 2012


It's still unbelievable, actually. Why me? I don't even like me, sometimes. Then you come into my life like a gush of fresh air, and i'm counting my blessings that you decided to befriend me all over again though we knew each other since waaaay back in 2010. It's kinda funny, how quickly we got re-acquainted, the way you made sure that your number was cemented onto my contact list, and the way we started talking as though we knew each other all that well. It was also kinda amazing how nice and thoughtful you were and with me being the complete dodo bird not realizing anything till you made that (shocking) admission just a week back.

I've never really felt how it was like to be liked first, to be really honest. I've always been the one loving more, giving more and hurting more in the end. Time and again i've cried, emo-ed and given my all; so this's really new to me. So i hope you understand why i've been really doubtful / insecure, especially for the initial part of all this. It's not doubting your credibility or truthfulness; but more on doubting the fact that anyone would ever like me in that way. I've always been able to make friends easily, and though some come and some go, i'm really grateful for the fact that i've been able to keep some really good and true ones across the years. And well, i'm mentioning this for the very fact that with guys, i've always been more of the best friend / close friend material, never more. So with you coming into my life and telling me all those things (that really adds sweet points ha), it was honestly unbelievable.. Especially since we really don't know each other that well. Yet.

So alright, i am truly grateful for the comfort, laughter and security you bring, and for the countless / constant reassurances. I'm seeing all this in good light and i'm sure with your ability to ramble and chat endlessly, i'd really get to know you much better over time :) Hopefully you'll also gain the ability to ask endless questions too, or you'd never know how insane i can be heh. Whatever it is, thank God for you xx

P.S. It's still uh-ma-zing how similar we are.
P.P.S. Quoting someone really witty, "react however you like" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment