Tuesday 1 January 2013

And you ask me what I want this year / I try to make this kind and clear / Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

HAAAAAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

A year has passed and 2012 truly went by really quickly. It's been an eventful year with surprises, disappointments, happiness, sorrow, new friendships, partings; all the ups and downs that defined this year truly made me learn, made me appreciate and made me feel more fulfilled than ever. 2012's been a year that i've realized so much about how much we should appreciate every single moment, Looking forward to the 2013 that we've already entered (at least in some timezones), I really hope for consistency and strength to go through this stressful year approaching 'A's, and also wish from the bottom of my heart that family, friends and loved ones would be blessed with good health and joy. Have a really blessed 2013 everyone, ☺❤

Will post on a review of 2012 soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment