Monday 15 July 2013

Strengthened

Got back my results today and I've gotta admit that despite gearing up for the worst, it was disappointing and it hurt quite a lot. Won't be shy about it and I'd admit that
1) I had limited time in revision and studying
2) The above shouldn't have been / shouldn't be an excuse
3) I have since hit rock bottom, but I know that from now I can only go up.
Earned for myself a bunch of Useless Us (yes, rhyme intended) along with a nice C for my GP, which sums up my grades to be CUUUU and I can actually really say "C UUUU (again next year dhs)" if I continue on like this.

But i will not.

Very very thankful for the encouragements I've got today :)
@junjiee_: "Jiayou -inserts biceps emoji-"
@amandaaaalee: "press on! just don't give up :)"
@alleenyeoh: "hello. jiayou on become an As-s student"
Not to forget classmates' encouragements, Eunice's nagging and spurring me to study + Eric's call and insistence to help me get through all this. Eric's was especially funny cuz he understood me so well to the extent that one of the first things he told me was "I don't wanna know your grades, I wanna know how your parents reacted cuz their reaction would affect yours". Not to mention that he's now gonna devote some hours from his weekend bookouts to sit by my side while i'm studying to help me sharpen my exam skills.. Like seriously, i can never be more thankful.

So from here, let's move on, and move up. Cuz when you've hit rock bottom, the only way is up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment