Friday 5 July 2013

Hope

Today was actually one of the best days I've had in a really really long time. Spent the morning clarifying my math paper after contacting Mr Sim to schedule a session, moved on to the Geog paper which was meh but it's okay because I know what I need to work on. Had dinner with Christina and Eunice at Parkway and subsequently getting a random act of kindness back at Tampines on my way home. And people started contacting me, asking me out, and turns out i'm actually remembered by my friends from way back, too.

But most of all I think the best thing was that I knew. I knew what was going on, I knew that i had something on, I knew that i had something to look forward to. Because when you know what you want, and you know that you've something to look forward to, you start to hope.

And to have hope is one of the most intrinsically powerful things in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment