Sunday 2 September 2012

John 15:13 (ESV)
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."



Today was.. eventful, i guess. Hahaha. Went for tuition as usual, then headed to Bras Basar w Eunice to photocopy my GP notes cuz she wanted it and to get whiteboard markers haha :) Was subsequently supposed to head to lazyporker JZ's house to study but i decided against it haha. Headed to tampz instead but Bux had no seats (Saw nata!!) and CBTL was too dark for my liking. Headed to Barcook in hope get some Liu Shar buns for lunch and i watched the last 4 of it fly away right there and then when i was next in queue :( But okay it made me try the mashed potato ones and OHMY IT'S GOOD. Totally buying those next time ahahahahah. Saw Chingee at Carl's too, the whole tamp is infested with people i know LOL.

Was on the way home and i saw Irene, Ruoting, Yiksheng, Yajun and Mark selling the iCare project tumblers.. They had about 200 to sell ohmy :/ And had to reduce the price to 3 for $10 / 1 for $5... So yeah i bought 3 lol lol. Stayed to help out too, and i realise that the crowd at Tamp isn't exactly charitable sigh :/ Managed to pull some customers in through the Polaroid and through walking around :)

Oh and there were these B&J mascots walking around with the promotion of their new "Maple Tree Hugger" flavour :) FREE ICECREAM HAHAHA it was quite funny cause we just had to answer a question / questions to get it. This promoter asked me "Is it true that our new product is 'Maple Tree Hugger'?" and i stupidly replied false.. Then she told me "are you sure, it's just there, you may wanna reconsider.." HAHAHAHA. It was quite epic. Got my free icecream and a photo with the mascots though!

So yeah, today's experience just reminded me of how much i love helping others and contributing / giving in any way i could. Moreover it gave me a greater sense of conviction in what i wanna do in future :) Tying in with my ideal job of a teacher / coach, i realised i really wanna teach in schools like Northlight / disabled schools or something :) It's these people who truly need help and i don't think i'll enjoy teaching in an overly competitive environment, given how much i'm already suffering in it.. So yeah today was absolutely fulfilling with this session and realisation :)

Reached home and was rather unproductive (ugh) till i started on the Geog project.. And i'll be straight about it - i was really upset about how i was treated and ignored in almost the whole proj. Like as though i was inferior and my contributions didn't matter. Idk, maybe they were busy or maybe my input and stuff were really rubbish, but being knowingly ignored was just upsetting, really. I admit i wasn't a good group member in the last project but since i already made my point that i wanted to change and i DID show it in actions in this current proj, so idk, is it really very hard to reply? :( I'm glad i had Ry in the project though, at least there was someone i could consult for opinions and stuff. I just hope i didn't do anything wrong again. And i'm just hoping everyone can be frank about things :( This really makes me grateful for my PW group ohmy i love you people.

Yeah that sums up my day. Gonna go for part of the choir masterclass tomorrow before joining weishuen at the MRL to study haha. Oh and we're watching Step Up Rev tmr too!!!!! CAN'T WAIT woohoo. Kay goodnight world :) May this world be a better and less complicated place!

No comments:

Post a Comment