Wednesday 6 March 2013

Gratitude, reblogged

21st Dec 2012
"I also want to thank you for willing to listen to my non stop rambling haha few people can take the amount of words I and still be happy about it :) This friendship especially meant a lot to me"

31st Jan / 1st Feb 2013
"I have nothing, no riches and nothing to my name to make any girl proud. But i have the time to wait... For now I just want to give you the support you need and the support you have been denied by people who didn't treat you well enough."

2nd Feb 2013
"I like you because you care for even the smallest detail... And being doubtful about yourself is something even I have and that's why I want to be there for you and not let you doubt anymore... I don't mind you having guy best friends (I'm not that selfish to restrict you all to myself) and if you shut off, I will always be here for you, to the best of my ability I wil not let you carry your burden alone... And lastly I'm sure i want to be your boyfriend."

28 Feb 2013
(In response to http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/how-i-know-i-love-you/ which depicted your love so well hahaha)
"Haha might I add something?
I know i love you because I freak out at every little thing that comes at you, even a small bite from a bug or a simple flu. I just want to bring down all the medications and all the drinks or even the small little things that would make you smile and forget the illness."

-
For all that it’s worth, is it worth it? / Is it ever enough?

For all these words and more, for the daily "good morning" texts, for the sweet names you call me (princess, dear, sweetheart, sunshine, dear girl, silly girl), for the times of concern and fussing, for the times of tolerance toward my irrationality and bad moods, for acceptance of my insecurities, for the constant assurances, and most of all, for your unconditional love.

It's not easy for anyone to find who loves and cares for your well being more than anything else in the world. It's even harder to find someone who would remind them daily how much they love you and show it through actions, or through little words that may get you through the day. Most of all it's extremely difficult to find someone who respects and loves you for the person you are and not expecting anything in return.

So here i am, and though i feel really inadequate in saying this because my love could never match up or be comparable to yours, thank you, and i'm so glad i found you.

(Reblogged from our blog, and here's to many more happy moments!)

P.S. To all reading this (including you, mom), I'm neither naive nor blinded by love. I choose to believe in the best of anyone despite knowing alternative scenarios and possibilities and I just am grateful for what I have, here and now. And that's it. Know that I'm rational and I really do know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment