Monday 20 May 2013

Knowing

 "If you tell me unrequited love is hard, then why can't you
accept the love from someone who's so willing to give it to you?"

 
 
At times we know
What we want
What we yearn for
And what exactly we need
 
At times we yearn for
Things we don't have
Things we might get
And things everyone else wants
 
But sometimes when you
Get what you want
You realise
It's not really what you wanted
 
Perhaps it was,
Before
But not now
And probably not the future
 
But
The future is uncertain, anyway
So how would we even
Know?
 
/
 
Search your heart and
Ask that little voice inside of you
For at the end of the day
You'd probably know best
 
(I really don't know what will make me happy/unhappy now, and what I want from all this.
Either way, I foresee myself having regrets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment